About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First day of the ant siege

Well so far so good. Nothing missing from my house yet although the alchemists shop is being swarmed... Maybe they like the sweet smelling potions? I don't know but I'm just glad the are only ants. If they for example had guns, airplanes and artillery they could be a serious threat.
I hope they keep leaving us alone and stop swarming the alchemists, the wizards found them all over their books and climbing in and out of their apparatus when they woke up this morning and quickly worked up a brew. They poured it all around their equipment so the ants wouldn't dare go near it. They are still crawling around in the library though because the wizards didn't want to pour the liquid near the books for fear they might get wet or... Let's just leave it at that.
Anyway, I'm glad the ants are lame although I was hoping to see a few raids on my kitchen. The chefs have hilarious reactions to bugs.