About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ants in my pants

Are you serious? I said I didn't want to share that much!
They are seriously in my clothes, why would they be in there? With the exception of one pair of trousers there's no food in them... I'm starting to think about using that brew now. Any ideas?
The villagers are starting to complain as well. I don't blame them, if I only had one pair of pants and their were ants in my pants I wouldn't be too happy either. One of the duchesses lost her gold ring and many of the maids lost their copper bracelets. What are those ants thinking? Do we possibly have a rat AND an ant infestation? I don't know but I'm starting to wonder about those ants.
I'm also starting to worry about those troops, they havent reported back yet and that makes me very nervous. If they were to fail on the first mission I sent them on that would look really bad for me.
Hope my troops return safely home soon (either that or report back to me) because if not I'll have to send out even more troops to find them.