About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Friday, June 10, 2011

"Beetles" now?

Well so far castle life has been kinda boring, all I have to do is walk around making sure that the soldiers are well taken care of. Yeah that's a good thing to do but it's incredibly boring. The ants are much more interesting. There seems to be a new kind of bug infestation though, people have been seeing strange beetles that run around. They also are apparently allied with the ants because there has been witnesses to seeing ants ride on the "beetles".
here I've drawn a crude representation of what the townsfolk have described them as.
... It seems very similar to something I saw when I was in the future/dream. I still cant decide so from here on I'll just call it the future. Now it's getting wierd though because with these beetles there is actual worry about my documents. A count had his papers stolen right out from under his nose by a small troop of beetles.
... Sorry for the pause there. My cat just saw one of the beetles and jumped on it. When it did though I heard a small boom as if the beetle had a hollow spot in it's shell and something was banging on it or maybe it shot something. There was also a very small burn mark on the floor after it left. Do the beetles use acid?
this newest development causes more worry because if the reaction with whatever the beetle has was big enough it could cause a house fire. If you will excuse me I have to go tell this newest development to my advisors.