About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Aw man, really?

My cookies are gone! Dagnabbit, I had snuck a few cookies out of the kitchen and now they are gone. I wanted those, I bet the ants took them... Maybe I should get some of that brew from the wizards? No, if they weren't willing to put it near their books I'm not putting it in my house. Arg, I guess I'll just have to share my house with them. I wanted to share a little less of my house than that though.
I just found out from the head wizard, Mathew, said that they are missing some laboratory equipment. Could the ants possibly have taken lab stuff? Why would they take that, they can't eat it. I almost got blamed for it too, good thing I'm king or I might have gotten a whooping.
... Oh and I almost forgot, the alliance is in a war now so I get to test my troops skill. Wish all the men (and horses too I guess) good luck!