About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Monday, June 6, 2011

The attack of the ants

I thought I was ready and able to join an alliance so I sent messaengers out to the alliance diplomat and after a few relays of messengers he accepted me into the alliance.
I had one of the smallest kingdoms out of anyone there but they all enjoyed my company. They said I provided comic relief in such a stressful environment and I was glad. I couldn't help very much with troop support or anything but at least I was helping.
While in the alliance I made many friends and some of us persuaded our wizards to let us use their crystal balls to talk to each other. Others had very stubborn wizards and so had to send messengers but besides them we all had a grand time. During one of the chats I got a message from a nearby ruler and since I was in a playful mood I sent back a comical retort. The ruler got angry and so decided that this was the time to use a new type of biological warfare her wizard had invented. They had created very intelligent ants that were meant to torture people by eating their food and just being everywhere. They snuck them in on horseback (since they hadn't figured out how to make the ants march to where they wanted them)and dumped them in various spots throughout the village. Most of them unfourtunately by my house...
Here is where I am in life. In a wonderful alliance. I have my own house and tree hideout thing. I have the most interesting backstory of any king you can find and just a few days ago I had a modified species of ants dumped in my backyard. This brings you up to date and so the next time will be about my everyday life... With ants involved.