About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I want zero ants but no Zero

Hmm, I might have an idea to bribe the ants. What if I made a special pickup station at my bakeries where all the scraps ants would be interested in would be put untill nightfall. In return for free, dangerless food they would promise to give a 3 day notice and a reason before staring a war unless attacked by ants/people that didn't live in the town.
The other idea that I might use instead of or ontop of the previous idea is that I trainthem in human warfare. This would benifit me in three ways.
1. They would stop fighting or I would stop training.
2. They would be able to help defend my town.
3. Their movements would be more predictable at (least to me) if they made my way of war a habit.
I think I have a pretty good deal for their side so tomorrow I'm going to present it.
Oh and remember how I said I wanted zero ants? Well I meant none, now we have Zero problems again. We had driven them out but they are invading again, they even took over one of our towns, those traitorous settlers all went with them too.
I wish they were the definition of their names. Zero, they would be a lot less trouble if there was none of them.