About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

More (sea)shells

I have alot more holes in my window today than yesterday. Bombshells really mess up your windows man. I tried negotiating with the ants again but they said I would have to entertain them somehow to make them stop, I can't think of any way to entertain an ant.
Yesterday I traveled to the beach, straying from the ant topic. I got to make a sand castle today like a normal kid, teenager or not that made me happy. After making a very un-king-like castle I walked along the shoreline. It was so nice, stopping here and there to pick up shells, not having to worry about my entourage (I didn't let them come), the waves lapping at my feet.
If only every day at the catle was like this, it makes me time sick really, I want to be back in the future... I like it here but I liked it better there.
I had to distract myself from annoying thoughts like that by watching the sunset and let me tell you, that day it was easy to distract yourself with it. It was a gorgeous hue of red slowly fading into a magenta type color then into robins egg blue. And as the sun went down it became more and more red untill the stars came out.
The stars, I fell asleep last night looking at the stars...