About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Treaties put on hold and the alliance torn

I told the ants that the bartering was going to have to be out on hold. I was forcing a treaty temporarily. My clan was being split up since it was in the best inerest of all the members. It was unfourtunate but a wise decision.
Since I was going to be joining a new alliance I wanted the ants to be on their best behavior for just a few days before continuing their normal lives. I knew it might lower moral but it isn't going to lower the ants moral as much as it will lower my settlers moral if I have no alliance. The breaking up of the Aliance has caused enough disturbance but if I had no alliance they might panic next time we are attacked... The troops could hold them off and everything but it's a security thing. It's a feeling of companionship and safety in numbers that they feel. And I rather agree, I would have gone insane long ago in this ancient setting if Jarvis wasn't around. Or if I couldn't think of all those marvelous pranks.
For example, yesterday I put some tar on my prime ministers seat. It was dark brown leather so he didn't eeven see it. It was histerical, the reason I won't say why but let's just say that he was wearing a pair of silk tights that day and when he got up a certain group of young ladies didn't enjoy the veiw.
Dave, it was the best prank yet. Next I need to grease a black knights saddle...