About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

If only you could help Dave

I don't have an alliance yet but then again the clan hasn't disbanded yet. I have a potential invite and straight from a reliable source. I hope I can get into this clan with my leaders, that would be cool. Alliance or not though zero won't discriminate, they're eventually going to attack me, clan or not. And my people aren't happy about it. I'm in a vicious trap. On one side I have my advisors, on another my civilians on yet another the ants... None of these groups are patient... I imagine this is why the life of a king would be unpleasant. It really does stink Dave.
I feel much better when it feels like I'm talking to a person... I probably should have named you sooner Dave, it's much more comforting.
If only naming my town or castle would make everyone else more comfortable.
Well I hope this gets settled soon or I'm going to start losing settlers. Either with deaths from zero or from them just leaving.