About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Zeros abound

Well the ants seemed to like the deal but they refused to accept on the spot. Try did however agree to hold a counsil of the ants and decide plus until then they would cease warring. I thought that was great because even if they refused I would have a day or two to come up with something new.
Also on a side note, I'm pretty sure the ants have spies... I have had several things that could only be known if you were very small found out. Such as where my cookies are... again.
And what I'm writing in my diary before the day is over, I'm not positive but I have reasons to believe its true.
As for castle life, Zero is at it today too. I had over 20 waves coming at me according to my sources. Fortunately most of them were just for diversionary purposes but a good number weren't and my towns took a good bit of damage. The inner parts of my cities are fine but the outer rim near the walls was devistated, the trebuchets mercilessly beat down the whole area around the walls and they were actually leveled. They are almost up to full strength again but that's a lot of workers not working on houses or something equally important.
How can I get Zero down to Zero and have Zero ants?