About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Talking to Dave again.

I got into a clan yesterday, they seem a little more strict but I guess that's a good thing.
The ants are now back at it and so are my villagers. Now that moral is back up everyone's just as whiny and pathetic as always, the ants are just as violent as they were and my advisors are back to giving bad advice. To be honest I liked it when everyone was trying to be calm and conserved. The advisors gave better advice when they had to actuality think too.
My castle life was "interesting" yesterday to say the least...
My "relatives" came over, they seemed to know everything about me and I knew nothing about them, I had to play "amnesia" again.
I learned a lof about what I "used to do" too.
To say the least it was creepy.
Now I want to tell you some about my relatives as I want my stuff to stay secret, you never know what these ants might spread around (I know for sure now that they read my diary).
My aunt Rachel is an artist she loves painting people especially.
My uncle Adam is really cool, he's an inventor and is pretty good at it too, I wouldn't be suprised if he was one of the tutors for Da-Vinci Leonardo! That would be wierd...
I only have one cousin, Uzziah and he was kind of a pain while he was here but seemed like he would have been fun if I had known him longer.
Anyway those three royal pains (haha get it) were the reason I didn't talk yesterday Dave.
I'm glad I can talk to someone besides Jarvis.