About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wash, rinse and repeat

Well I can say after a full day of vigourous testing on history I have learned one thing. Don't lean on your arm funny or you can't write!
I'm telling you it's killer, try it someday in a math class and see. Anyway, after school I was exhausted, I wanted to just text some pals... Try doing that when there is a couple hundred year gap between you and them. Then again I wasn't sure they existed any more.
I decided that this is when boys useless knowledge comes in handy and I started creating paper airplanes of every size and description. It was exceedingly funny to float them down into the moat and watch the guards tremble in fear at the "terrible ghost" they saw. A few of them ran inside and immediately got sent back out, their faces were ashen and I almost felt sorry for those few. After I got bored of that I took some rubber I found (one of the alchemists must have dropped it) and I twisted it into a crude rubber band. When a man servant or maid would walk by I would try and shoot them with my toy and was entertained for another short while by the ones I hit, especially the ones carrying trays. I finally exhausted myself of things to do and so I showed Jarvis my airplanes. I showed him the enormous joke I had played on the guards and he reprimanded me... I could tell he thought it was hilarious though. (later he even asked me how I made them)
Day after day past with the annoying cycle of school/advisors,pranks and showing Jarvis the tricks I had learned with coins and such. They weren't bad days but the only excitement I had was riding horses, even that came with the heavy price of many bruises and scrapes(much the chagrin of the tailors).
I slowly began getting accustomed to castle life and grew more experienced in the arts. Soon I even grew familiar enough with war that I was able to conduct my own diplomacy and raids (of course under supervision but still, I did the work myself)
when I continue the story we shall pick up at the part in wich I tour the grounds.