About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Now Where Was I?

Ok, I'm ready to get this off my chest, it's a story I've wanted to tell for a while.
Now where was I... Oh yes! I had just passed out.
Well when I woke up There was a strangely dressed man leaning over me. When he saw me open my eyes he excitedly proclaimed,"The king is alright!"
Wondering why a king would be out in the woods and what could have happened to him I looked around for this "king".
I finally realized that he meant ME!
"I'm sorry sir, I am not the king". He looked at me worriedly and started whispering to some others (that were just as strangely clad) that I hadn't noticed before.
He then said,"don't you remember sire? Your Father the late king has passed away of illness and my lord is now the King."
Even more confused now I of course said "No I don't remember and I know I'm not a king."
Now why I didn't just take the credit for being king I don't know but at the time that's what I did.
the strangely clad man now gave me a pitiful exspression that greatly displeased me and proceeded to tell everyone that I had hit my head and had been set back a few years, they must be patient because I might not remember everything.
Right before I drifted off to sleep again I noticed that strangely I was dressed in similar clothes as my peculiar caretaker and never remembered changing...