About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

No fair!

I was once again (yes, that's one of my favorite sayings) woken up by my cheerful caretaker. He told me that it was time to get dressed and brush up because it was almost time for school.
"SCHOOL? I thought I was a king!"
"Indeed you are sire but I hope you realize that that's exactly why you have to go, you have to learn how to rule an entire kingdom!"
grumbling under my breath I got dressed in my funky clothes again but as I did so I realized that I still didn't know my advisors name... Since he thought I had lost my memory I played along with it and said, "pardon me but I can't recall your name... It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember. "My name is Jarvis sire... I do hope you get your memory back soon. Now lets have breakfast and start our day shall we?"
Directly after breakfast Jarvis asked me what we should do. "It seems that you have forgotten almost everything so would you like me to tour the grounds with you sire or take you to your tutor?"
well I knew what a tutor was from books and I wasnt happy about doing school but I looked out the window and the castle grounds were simply enormous and I really didn't feel like going for a hike that day.
"I think that the tour can wait Jarvis, I'll see the tutor now."
"ok sire, right this way."
He led me through a maze of hallways it seemed and I wondered how anyone could remember how to get through the castle. When we finally we got there Jarvis said good luck and left.
I was all alone for a short while now so questions started spinning in my head, am I really the king? Was my old life a dream? Should I have acted differently? ... Should I have taken the tour and gotten out of school? I decided to down at the only desk like object just as my tutor walked in. He was a wise looking old man and reminded me very much of a wizard in his robe. After he walked over to the front of the room he immediately began firing questions,
"Do you remember how to read? Can you still write? Shall I show you how to ride a horse again?" I told him I could still read and write but I would need some help with horses again.
He grunted and told me "today is history then, tommorow will be horses." He then handed me a book that looked to be the history of my kingdom...