About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm back

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth and I wasn't eaten by a purple striped barbaric cenataur(I might have gone overboard there). My cheif advisor noticed that I was spending more time in my room so he put me under watch(I don't know what he thought I was doing). I don't want anyone besides Jarvis to know about my diary story so I had to take a break. He let up the guard yesterday when they busted into my room to find me playing chess with Jarvis. I wanted to write that day but I had dates all throughout that day... I've never been exsposed to more cooties in my life!
The ants have invented catapults in the days I wasn't writing and this has caused even more trouble. I've had to dish out quite a pretty penny to people that pissed off the ants. Mostly for repairing roofs. I don't know what they are planning next but my wizards managed to get hold of one of the ants machine guns(that poor settler didn't get paid enough). We are working on making the same thing just bigger, on one condition. I've seen the damage that guns do and I managed to convince them to only use them as defense and never offense.
Oh shoot! I think the chief advisor is coming or the maid with another date. Either way, I have to go.
Sorry I had to cut it short.