About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Cooties be gone

Oh yeah! Jarvis knows that I dislike (dislike is really too mild of a word!) the dating thing so he's my inside man. He just told me that the advisors are starting to get the hint and slowing down/stopping. I'm so excited to get these annoying 17th (or whatever) century girls away from me. I found a frog today, it was really hard to get with all my attendants following me. They would never let me do that if they saw me.
I bet you can guess what frog plus date equals... A short date!
I think that the girls reaction came in a close second to the black planes trick. I wish you could have seen it. I put the frog under her hat so when she picked it up to go into the garden it hopped onto her dress.
Ok, I stopped laughing now. I think that's enough with the castle life, I like the ants... Well when I'm not having to pay for repairs. They have been using the catapults to easily access building supplies. They can use them to hurl the supplies out or ants in. It makes my wizards brew useless because they fly right over.
Maybe we can set up a net to catch the catapulted ants?
It would work in case the metal magpies came around too so it doesn't matter if the ants have ground or air based technology.
On a closing note i thought of another weakness to the beatles with the help of a stable boy, he had found a piece of warped glass and was burning straw out in the courtyard with it exactly like a magnifying glass. I remember burning ants with magnifying glasses so it would work with the tanks too. Even if we didn't burn the ants the tanks would be too hot and would have to be evacuated.
Three dozen magnifying glasses have been ordered for testing, hopefully with minimal retaliation from you-know-who.