About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ants go campaigning one by one

Well the any leader I talked to convinced a few tribes/nations near him to stop fighting. I think that the peace treaty will continue to spread but so far we still have to pay for roof repairs. I won't be able to write in my diary for a few days so I have time to reallly forward my diplomacy to every ant in the city. It will be a lot of work but it will save us lots of money, have you seen our repair bills? Since I'm excited and want to start planning this will be a short entry but oh well. I'll live you'll live and my kingdom will be better off... Crap I'm starting to actually act like a king.
Oh and also before I forget I have more proof that the ants can read my mind, either that or found my diary.
I watched from my window as they experimented with mortar mounted ships in my pond, not cool.
I can't use a magnifying glass for something out of range and in water. I also can't sneak up behind them because of the reflection, any suggestions?
Anyway, write you later. I should have peace among ants soon.