About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dont use the same adjective

Just for the sake of not using the same word over and over I'll saw "eeeew" this time.
Seriously? Why do they want to find me a "eligible maiden" otherwise known as a girl friend.
You have no idea how frusterated/disgusted my face is right now. This time I'm glad to talk about the ants. Anything is better than "that".
So, today we found out what the ants are using the stuff for (well at least some of them). They work really fast, the maple tree tribe invented airplanes! There have been many sightings though so I think that other clans have this knowledge too. I even found their hangar. Did you know ants are good at diplomacy? Well these ones are, they formed an alliance with the bees and are borrowing some hive space for their planes. I think they are exchanging flower locations for hive space, little smarty pants. The "metal magpies" are even more enjoyable than the "booming beetles" because they are much more gracefully and I can see them better from my room. Best of all (and a big reason I wanted to talk about the planes) is that when a girl came to visit, remember the retarded matchmaking thing?, the ants dive-bombed her! It was hilarious, the plane went right through her hat on the first pass and on the second pass she threw herself flat on her face... To my glee in a mud puddle.
The few good things of this matchmaking thing are;
1. I can annoy my advisors (and even Jarvis sometimes) by completely ignoring their questions on the matter
2. I get to watch the girls that do come fall prey to my booby traps (one couldn't even get through the gate. The gatekeeper that day was fond of money)
3. ... I think that I'm done for today, I must be tired if I can't think of anything else that pains my caretakers about this daring business, how dissapointing.