About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The "Antpire" strikes back

They are upgrading again! They decided that catapults and machine guns werent damaging enough. The ground based ants modified a few tanks into artillery and the air based ants used the shells from the artillery to base bombs off of. They already had tanks and the knowledge from the catapults so the minute they started using the shells houses started burning. They were everywhere and coming from above and below. The ants are at war with each other for inventions.
The ground has tanks and artillery and the air has machine gun planes and bombers. Each wanted the other and if there wasn't nations before there is now.
I'm afraid that possibly they could develop more technology now though because since they are all split up there's more chance for discoveries.
I don't think that this is what the attacker ment to happen when they planted the ants but they are getting the same results.
As to castle life it's been very busy. The bright side is that with all the fire business and such there has been no time for dates or planning dates. The bad side is is that because of the fires I had to sit in a two hour board meeting that was just as unproductive as usual. If I had these ants as counsilers I would probably get more done. Just look at how much they accomplish in a few days.