About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Younger brother vs. grumpy teenager

Ok, today was just a little wierd. Adam is acting even more resentful, what is his problem?
Is it that his siblings are getting more attention? Or maybe that he doesn't want to be here?
Or maybe that I use too many question marks when writing... I hope not because that would mean he reads my journal.
Anyway, Mary and Henry went off riding today with the hunters (for some reason Adam didn't want to, said he had "business") so I got them out of my hair for today. Of course everything has it's effects and this time the effect was I had to spend more time with Adam. My grumpy older half brother that obviously resentful that I got the throne. I almost wish he had gotten it. I doubt that you've ever had an older step brother that hated you because you were king but if you ever have... You would know how much it stinks spending a whole day with him.
I tried playing board games with him but he always got bored of them. I tried fencing but he would never do anything but lunge at me and since I didn't want to be skewered I tried talking about castles (since he apparently had a nice one himself). But even my last little hope of doing anything with him shriveled up as he cooly ignored me and walked away.
Any suggestions... Dave, if only you could help.