About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Friday, August 12, 2011

A close call and the point of no return.

It was too close, oh the bomb that is. It was an inside job and all my servants are being interrogated but it was going to be pretty bad if it went off. The bomb was situated in the hay pile above the stable, it would have taken out almost all the roof. A stable boy managed to find it when turning the hay. It was very lucky because the hay in the loft is only turned every month and the bomb only had three hours till detonation. We defused it by dumping it into the river (old bombs used black powder I knew that and watertight cases weren't invented yet). Since security is very tight on the outskirts of town who could have done it but Adams group. It disappoints me because I hoped he wouldn't go too far with it, I don't know if I could redeem him now if he turned himself in or got caught. The question now is, how far will he go? And if he's caught will he repent.