About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cows and cookies

Henry wanted to make cookies today so I got my cook to help (to tell the truth I didn't know how). The ants had never made cookies either and they wanted to help. It took a lot of persuading but I finally got my cook to let them do something, they helped carry the small cup of baking soda and also spread frosting which made them very happy. The way they'd spread the frosting was questionable but cute, they were light enough to walk across the top of the frosting so after the cook was finished baking them to a golden brown they did just that. After walking across the frosting they dragged their feet across the cookie and after a parade or two we had a nicely frosted cookie... With a lot of tiny footprints.
Of course neither Henry nor the cook wanted to eat the three the ants decorated (they even brought over a few sprinkles to put on them) they got to carry them off to split amongst themselves.
Adam was a jerk today! He went through my whole castle commenting on basicly everything.
"I have bigger pictures in my hall", "My servants have more fashionable clothes", "why do you have such old tapestries?"
For some reason he wanted to tear down everything I had since he didn't get the crown (that I don't know how I got).
I wish He was just a cow because he sure is jerky.