About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ants helping for once?

Today the ants really helped for a change... It was under circumstances that I wouldn't have preferred but hey.
They helped me by spying on guess who? Adam. Now I know why he was being such a jerk... He's a rebel. He started a rebellion in my city. I used the ants to find their location and numbers
(I just told them if they didn't help there wouldn't be any food to make crumbs and they pitched right in).
I found out when Adam was missing in the morning. I thought he was just going for a walk untill he was seen in the middle of a mob. After he was seen in a mob he was reported to have been hanging up posters, of course not nice ones.
I've tried to hide it from Mary and Henry but the irratic troop movements and the disappearance of their brother at the same time is too timely.
I hope this doesn't get too out of hand and I hope Adam turns around, he might be a jerk but he's my bro.