About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Who wouldn't?

Well today my advisors planned a secret date for me... I don't know if it went well or didn't because I didn't have to entertain her and I don't think shes coming back... So from my perspective that's good.
Mary was delighted when she came over, Henry was his usual self (very annoying) and Adam... teased me about having a girlfriend. Does that guy know how to do anything but be a royal pain? Aha aha, I just made a lame joke.
Well apparently you thought it was funny Dave, considering the fact you just fell onto the floor... Or did I knock you down.
Geeze, now I know I am crazy. Although who wouldn't be by now with siblings over, (that I decided ARE annoying) mutant ants rampaging and secret unwanted dates. I'm starting to kind of wish my break was actually a time to rest, you know try to cure myself of my partial insanity But I guess not.