About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Friday, July 15, 2011

My diaries name is Dave

Sorry diary, I couldn't visit you yesterday because the ants were all over the place. By the time I got home I was dead tired. I really need to find ANOTHER solution to the fighting. The harrasment is enjoayable when it happens but the consequence afterwards isnt so fun.
I know that you can't answer but do you have any ideas Dave Diary? Great I'm going crazy, I'm talking to my diary as if it can answer. I have to check for ants in my bed and then go to sleep. Oh, speaking of looking for ants there's proof that they have snipers now, they can retaliate without you even being able to see them. They're so small you can't find them if they are only 20 feet away.
[sigh] well bed time, sorry Dave I'm tired.