About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Live commentary

"Im trying something new today... WOAH, too close.
I'm trying to live commentate an ant battle! I grabbed a wooden spoon for my mike and I hope they don't spill my inkpot.
Ok here goes."
As the shells fly through the air, yellow team (pantry ants) has snuck up behind the blue team (cattail tribe) and sunk a battle ship, but wait! Red team (Maple tree clan)just smoked them out, oh where is yellow teams backup? They have just been smoked out of their rafts and the.. Ooh that looks like it hurt!
Oh there they are! Green team (cellar ants) have taken advantage of yellows suffering and just pulled the old tripwire trick on a plane taking off, red team will NOT be happy.
Oh here they all come, the mother of all battles is about to take place right in... What a minute... THAT'S MY FOYER!
Hold on a minute.
"No, no stop![bang] owowowow, no get out!" [clang] get out darn it! [thud]
Ow, sorry about that, I had to stop the fighting by getting hurt, they aren't allowed to hurt humans so they had to retreat. I don't have any more paper to wrote on now so I guess I'm done, they spilled ink on it after all.