About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Is it really? Yes!

I woke up today realizing it was the fourth of July and decided to make history. I officially had the first fourth of July parade! It was gloriously colorful, the stable boys put ribbons in the crusader's horses tails and the black knights wore something besides black. I let them wear any color they like since the nation colors weren't red white and blue yet, we didn't have any colors. The ants gave off a 10 gun salute and added an "interesting" aspect. There was a band playing too(but not marching) and even some people on silts! But that was earlier today and so by now I was wishing for some fun. Jarvis must have noticed my bored look and he suggested we light off some of the fireworks he ordered from the "alchies" (our nickname for the alchemist)."It was already a festive day because of the showy parade I had." he said. I stared at him for a few a few seconds then asked, "am I dreaming?" He assured me I wasn't and gave me a funny look back. I really didn't know that there was fireworks in the... Whatever time period this was! I'm so excited, I might write again later but for now I'm going to start making preparations for the fireworks.