About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Flying lawyer ants?

Aw man, You got to be kidding me. The ants got bored so they are playing a huge game. Some of them left the city for a few days so they weren't "amidst the city" like the treaty says and "invaded". Since the are allowed to defend against invading ants they made a huge war just for kicks between the defenders and... Ants with lawyers apparently. They are technically within the treaty unless a human is harmed too so I can't do squat. It's awfully annoying because they love the terrain around my house. Apparently it's a very tactical position for ants because a group of the defenders has set up base here. I can't do any of the paperwork I have too... Actually I think I just found the good part about them, I can't do any paperwork thanks to them.
The one time I had a cannon shell fly right through my window. It landed in middle of my open clothes drawer and burned a hole in my favorite shirt. They also got bullets in my cake, im just glad they weren't lead.
Why cant I have a regular, ant-less town where there's normal people with normal pantry doors. I also wish I didn't need a mosquito net to keep airplanes away...
Anyone want to help swat flying ants?