About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thank you Jarvis...

"Wake up sire! What's wrong you were yelling." "Oh, I guess I was having a bad dream, sorry for startling you."
Just then I sat upright in bed. "Jarvis, am I still dreaming? Hurry up and pinch me!" "why sire?" "because I'm in my house," I said in a panicked tone." My house was burned by a laser beam Jarvis. I saw it."
"that must have been the dream you were dreaming. Here let me prove it." "ow, your right!"
I wrote down the dialouge from when I woke up word for word because they were the happiest words I have ever heard. That desolate charred city I called home was indeed all a dream! All the fallen troops and villagers. All the murders of the ants. Every one of them was merely in my mind. My obviously twisted and stressed mind but none-the-less the very mid that ruled a large kingdom... My poor villagers.
Anyway, I have to come up with a plan to hinder the ants by any means necessary yet still within the treaty. They simply can't come up with that technology. Especially if that was a vision.
Excuse me now, I have to go dance in the courtyard for joy. Too bad if I haven't changed out of my pajamas yet, the castle dwellers will just have to deal with it.