About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Too dang close

O man, those guys almost took over my town! I was out helping a friend defend his town and then, BAM. there were dudes everywhere. Luckily my dumb advisors did something right and sent a message to my allies with the crystal balls. My alliance sent support troops and we drove off the attackers right before they invaded the castle. I was lucky I have such good allies
The ants were too scared to fight but I think that if I explain they can attack people attacking us and give them some military tactics they will be valuable allies. Afterall no matter how smart they are they still have small brains so they still get confused.
I'm exhausted from all the fighting today even though I wasn't in combat. There was confusion everywhere and I was trying to direct it all!
I don't have much to say and since my brain is melting I am going to go to bed. Right after saying good night to all the tribes.