About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Smart bugs, bugged people

Ug, these ants are too darn smart. They created guns, I even heard one or two machine guns going off. At least most only have rifles but now if you flip over a tank you get riddled with rifle shot. So now you need a very protective helmet and chestpiece if you don't want to have the doc pull tiny BBs out of your hide... This advice isn't from personal experience.
This morning I found out they had new weapons when the kitchen clan fired a round into my poor chef and used the distraction to grab some food. I heard that since then three incidents occurred with the exact same circumstances. Can these ants communicate long distance in some way as well? There's too many questions, will they develop more weapons? Should we guard the blacksmithy and alchemists? How smart are these darn ants? my villagers are all in a hubbub and I can't tell them that I know what's happening, the counsil didn't approve that idea. Even though I'm kinda only the king here I don't have as much power as I need to take care of my people. What if those ants develop something like modern artillery, they wouldn't have to even be in the city. Oh wait, I shouldn't even think about modern weapons. Last time I though of boots they found a way to make them. It would be a lot worse if I thought of... Never mind. No, wont tell you what I just thought of. For all I know they could be reading your brain not mine, your the one reading this and thinking about stuff. Do you really have to keep reading this? This is kind of my diary. You like reading it? Hmm, I guess if you really have to keep reading you can but do it whithout thinking of your newfangled weapons. Hey, I saw that! I think that for today I should stop writing, maybe that will help you to stop thinking. Signing out,
The Kingster