About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I wish they were in technicolor

Ok I'm not so sure now. During the night some blackpowder and other substances were taken. And in small enough portions to leave only one suspect. The blacksmith is missing steel this time though, even worse.
Can they read minds because the only way I can think of them getting across is with rubber boots and there is rubber trees around here. Are these ants really that smart? The council is having a meeting to decide what to do but as usual they are getting nowhere. I didn't come this time though so at least if they do get an idea it will be theirs.
I got bored so I tried the paper planes trick again but since they were expecting it I came up with a new design and colored it red and black instead of leaving it white. The reaction was even better than before, I almost fell into the moat myself.
I think that the beetles aren't as scary as we thought because I discovered (with the help of Jarvis) that they can't see very well behind them and since the treads make a good amount of noise, for ants, they can't hear us either.
Once you overturn it they can't use the gun because the powder falls out of the cannon. They quickly craw out of the tank in melee mode though so it's best to do it with a stick. This is from personal experience. The ants themselves are very sneaky though. Some of them have paint on them and it makes it difficult to see them. Apparently they paid a visit to the weavers and borrowed some dyes...