About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bad day for a caper

Today was kinda crappy, don't know why I guess it was just a teenager thing. and guess who found me? not Jarvis, not a maid... it was Caper.
at the time I didn't think anything about it but now I wonder, why was he looking for me and how did he find me? No one knows of my hiding spot.
When he found me he noticed I was kind of dejected and told me a story he came up with about a boy who got lost and no one could find him. he also said the boy had a wonderful family and they immediately started searching for him. I don't know why he put emphasis on the part about rescuing the boy though. It seemed as though that was his favorite part, losing the boy but immediately sending out search parties and finding him soon after...
Guess its not important though, so long as I'm having a better day now. You know what though, that story reminded me a lot of myself in a way.