About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Testing a new breakthrough

The ants finished making some adjustments to the crude microphones and set off to test it on an ally. I know that they won't get squished and I have assurance that they will come back because I let the allies know. The ants have orders to be seen as little as possible and make minimal noise, if the castle dwellers hear or see anything suspicious they are to let me know so the ants can identify the weaknesses in their setup.
I think its an ingenious device and if only we could modify it someway so that eventually I could give one to each of my friends and have multiple people talking at once. So far there can be multiple people talking at once but they kind of tone each other out sometimes... maybe this could be fixed by adding more wires... no they transmit it wirelessly to my receiver. Maybe we could have multiple receivers  and I could hire young educated men and women to act as secretaries so nothing that comes through goes unrecorded. I'll have to ask the ants about that.