About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stupid past, start being future!

Dang, sorry guys. My quill pen wasn't working so I went to get a new one and while I was gone a cat must have tipped over my inkwell. It ruined the whole page and I didn't have anymore ink. I went down to the alchemists to get some more and they were closed, why can't they invent ball-point pens already?
Ok I have good news and bad news... what? No sorry since I always say the bad first I dont care what you want first. The bad news is that Zero took over one of my alliance mates. They invaded and captured all his towns and he had to flee for his life! We'll get those Zero yet... I hope... You see the problem is that their members are twice as big as our larger members. We're pretty outclassed in size. I hope we can work together well enough to overcome that!
The good news is that the ants have been SO peaceful that I have nothing to write about. No wars or battles. Not any noteworthy pantry raids. Not even a metal magpie sighting!
Where did they go? It makes me nervous because it remind me of the calm before the storm...