About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Siblings ahoy

They are on their way. The siblings that is, Dave how do you think having brothers and sisters would be? It sure would be interesting since I've never had any...
I'll ask Jarvis what's it's like since I believe he had a good family. Dave do you have a family? I bet your father was a dictionary and your mother was a thesaurus. Your brothers were just like you, wonderful journals and your sisters diaries.
Hehe, journals having families, hilarious.
Well since the ants are going through normally(tech advances not so much but the weapons already there are improving slowly)and there's nothing else to talk about I'll let you do your thing Dave.