About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I have family?

I decided that I really needed a break today, I told my generals to do what they thought was in the best judgement of the people and the ecomony advisors to continue production on whatever. I also found out that I have two brothers and a sister, I was interested because in the future I had no siblings. I'm trying to decide whether or not to invite them to the castle but I do think it would be fun.
If we go the topic of the ants, they have accepted my treaty. If I help train their "soldiers" and give them garbage they will cease fire whenever commanded and refrain from attacking just for the sake of attacking.
I sure hope they keep the treaty, I think it will slow the production of you know what's too...