About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm always being interrupted

We are under attack by zero again, luckily this time it appears zero damage has been done, Get it? Zero damage, hehe.
Anyway, I still have some attacks on the way I hear so I'm readying my troops. They should pose too much of a threat but still, I'm worried.
Now away from the topic of zero and into our clan.
There's an operation coming up soon, all the clan is going to attack certain targets. After we hopefully capture them we slowly advance into enemy territory.
Sounds risky to me but there's a few dozen guys working in the operation, I think we'll be ok.
As for the ants... I haven't heard much but some of them might think they still have to be on their best behavior, and am I going to complain?
Shut up that was a rhetorical question.
Anyway, as I was saying before I was [ahem] interrupted, the ants are quiet and I'm happy.
I haven't observed any military advances but I haven't been talking about it in my diary. So maybe that is how they developed their stuff... That's frustrating to know that all that chaos was because I was talking about technology in front of curious, intelligent, genetically modified ants.