About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Time cut short

Unfortunately my grandpa died and my siblings had to return home before we could spend too much time together. Even though they left right away I hope they get back in time. It takes a while for the message to travel all the way here and then them to get all the way there. It's sad but I don't feel any connection to him. Which part is sadder, me not feeling any connection or my grandpa dying I don't know but his death has triggered strange things. I somehow have memories of him doing various things with me. Its the first memory from this timeline and not the future one. It's kind of like dejavu except that the last time you saw it is still 300 years in the future.
I guess since I don't have any excuse for my break now I'll have to come back. It was fun being just a kid in a palace but now I have to be king of the castle. I hope that I can keep my kingdom afloat through all these wars and trails. And I also hope I can keep it floating metaphorically because literally would really stink.