About My Diary

This blog is a story blog and is meant to be read from the first post, if you read it out of order it might not always make sense. This story is in no way connected with my other one except by the fact that they are both written by me.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Gold koi fish

To cheer me up a thoughtful peasant who heard my grandpa died sent me some koi for my pond outside. They make lovely distractions when I'm up in my tree perch. Although a good bit bigger than goldfish that's what I thought they were untill Jarvis told me otherwise. It's nice needing Jarvis for things besides my selfish human nature. I can actually use his help sorting and filing papers organizing meetings and other tasks while I do the stuff only I can do (unfortunately). Such as making decisions, signing documents ,and talking to stupid advisors, that I wouldn't even trust as a visor let alone an advisor due to the fact they think they are so holy. I love how the ants are so peacefull, it really helps me keep track of my kingdom. I don't have to be keeping track of them all the time because I know right where they are. In the appointed drop off areas. Remember, those ones at the bakeries.
All in all I would agree that it's going along okay.